Talent Acquisition Partner
Debt collection is broken. Every year, 77 Million Americans have experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We deploy technology, machine learning, and data science to innovate and optimize how debt is collected. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
We are looking for an in-house Talent Acquisition Partner to work with FinTech’s finest engineering and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations. This role has potential to develop into a Manager of Talent role supervising a small team depending on performance.
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates for Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Operations, and Analytics
- Find talent through creative sourcing channels
- Assess applicant candidacy during phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Train staff on blocking unconscious bias during all stages of the recruitment process
- Develop and train managers on interviewing skills
- Review inbound applications and engage with qualified candidates
- Work with hiring managers to understand requirements for open positions
- Schedule interviews with the hiring team
- Be an advocate for TrueAccord and represent the company with a high level of professionalism
- Track and report on the progress of candidates in the pipeline
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical sourcing role
- Experience in sourcing through multiple, creative channels
- Experience using and implementing Applicant Tracking Systems
- Track record of finding and hiring strong candidates in technical roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience recruiting for startups to growth stage companies
The ideal candidate is:
- Attracted to the role by a strong belief in the TrueAccord mission
- Self-driven - internally motivated, able to work independently, strives to be the best
- Self-reflective - works to incorporate a wide-range of feedback from various team members.
- Able to prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast paced environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour